Made To Order Custom BJJ Gi Pants
Now you can just order Made To Order Custom BJJ Pants.
This will allow you to build and design a set of gi pants that is more tailored to your body than what other companies offer today. It will require you to have some measuring tape on hand so that exact measurements can be taken.
There are also many options to choose from in terms of look including fabric options, color options, custom embroidery, and more.
Our Made To Order Custom BJJ Gi Jacket will ship within about 15 business days of order placement. During the holiday months including November and December, shipping times may vary so please place your order as early as possible if this is for a holiday gift.
Please be sure to read our Buyers Guide and Also Blog articles found at the links below.
1. Buyers Guide: https://www.killerbeegi.com/pages/custom-gi-buyers-guide
2. Blog Articles: https://www.killerbeegi.com/blogs/news
Please also be sure to read our return policy for Made To Order Custom BJJ Gi Pants. Although you are responsible for the fit of the gi based on measurements provided if it does not fit we will work with you to get an updated gi at a discounted price. We will also help you sell the one that was delivered. If for some reason we are responsible for the gi not fitting or there are rips/tears, etc. right out of the box we will work with you to take care of it.
Steps Involved When Measuring From An Existing Pair Of Pants:
- Layout your existing gi on a flat surface and with a tailor’s measuring tape and record all of the dimensions listed on our size chart page. Size Chart
- Add 6% extra to those numbers to account for shrinking of the cotton fabric for Blue/White/Black/Grey/Navy gi’s. For Olive Drab, add 8%. (For example: If your desired measurement were 50 then multiply 50 x 1.05)
- Enter those values into the product page form.
- Choose colors and fabric for the pants.
- Complete your order.
- We will follow up with you once we review the order with any questions.
Steps Involved When Measuring From Your Body:
For a custom pair of pants record the below measurements.
These are measurements taken from your body. There is no need to add 6% for shrinking when measuring from your body.
You can read a review of our gi here from Meerkatsu. READ HERE