BJJ Gi With Fully Custom Dimensional Options.
Now you can just order a BJJ Gi With Fully Custom Dimensional Options
This will allow you to build and design a gi that is more tailored to your body than what other companies offer today. It will require you to have some measuring tape on hand so that exact measurements can be taken.
There are also many options to choose from in terms of look including fabric options, color options, custom embroidery, logos, and more.
Our Made To Order BJJ Gi With Fully Custom Dimensional Options will ship within about 15 business days of order placement. During the holiday months including November and December, shipping times may vary so please place your order as early as possible if this is for a holiday gift.
Information Resources for the BJJ GI With Fully Custom Dimensional Options.
Please be sure to read our Buyers Guide and Also Blog articles found at the links below.
1. Buyers Guide: https://www.killerbeegi.com/pages/custom-gi-buyers-guide
2. Blog Articles: https://www.killerbeegi.com/blogs/news
Please also be sure to read our return policy. Although you are responsible for the fit of the gi based on measurements provided if it does not fit we will work with you to get an updated gi at a discounted price. We will also help you sell the one that was delivered. If for some reason we are responsible for the gi not fitting or there are rips/tears, etc. right out of the box we will work with you to take care of it.
- Layout your existing gi on a flat surface and with a tailor’s measuring tape and record all of the dimensions listed on our size chart page. Size Chart
- Add 6% extra to those numbers to account for shrinking of the cotton fabric for Blue/White/Black/Grey/Navy gi’s. For Olive Drab, add 8%. (For example: If your desired measurement were 50 then multiply 50 x 1.05)
- Enter those values into the product page form.
- Choose colors and fabric for the pants.
- Complete your order.
- We will follow up with you once we review the order with any questions.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
You can read a review of our gi here from Meerkatsu. READ HERE